We were at my parents for 4th of July dinner, and CJ let go of his playpen and tried walking to Goucho and me who were sitting on the floor. By the time we left my parents, he had tried a few times and gotten up to 4 steps!
So, of course I had to try again with him when we got home...
His record for the night - 6 steps! Of course, trying to get a picture of it wasn't very easy as he would take a step or two and then lunge for the camera, but here are our attempts ...
3 comments:
Way to go CJ!
Hey, i think I commented on this earlier, but that is awesome! So, when you gonna add another post??? You doing okay with yourself:)?
Jesseca, I am so enjoying reading your blogs of your everyday life with your beautiful boys! Makes me long for when mine were little... You are adorable and a great mom . Very gifted with words , I feel like I am there as I read your descriptions. Enjoy EVERY minute with those precious boys , time is all too fleeting. Love YOU ! Pam
Post a Comment