Obviously I can't take pictures all the time, but I did manage to get a few in today during our table times so you all could share in his first day ...
Here we are practicing our sounds and doing our face exercises. This helps CJ with his oral motor skills as well as his talking.
aaaa....eeee....oooo



We are also practicing circles and lines. Currently CJ still needs a lot of help, but he is starting to copy the shapes which will be a huge milestone once achieved.

CJ likes doing puzzles (helps with matching and shape sorting) and loves the Melissa and Doug sound puzzles that reward him with a sound everytime he gets a piece in. We are going to have to move to harder puzzles, he is doing these so well.


I also managed to take a few shots while Ceej was doing flashcards. I called out the object and he had to both identify it and say it back to me. He did great!




Well, that's all for now, but at least you got to see a few of the things we did today :-)
Hope you all had a great day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment