Every mother has those days when she has to look twice at her kids because they seem to have aged overnight. Rarely does it happen with all three of mine at the same time.
My three sweet boys are still asleep - and yes, I said sweet. :-p
I noticed Brascoe face as Jason held him up playing peekaboo last night. It had slimmed all of a sudden and I could see the wheels spinning behind those eyes of his. I could the the little boy he was becoming.
CJ is still sleeping in a crib with a crib tent for safety purposes, and as I went in to check on him this morning I was struck by how long he is getting. He used to ALWAYS sleep folded in half like a little rag doll, but he is starting to stretch out, and all of a sudden my baby of three and a half years is becoming a little boy in front of my eyes.
Then there is Thomas. My firstborn baby will be done with 1st grade in three days. I am going to be the mother of a second grader!
Where does the time go??
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment