CJ went officially nuts tonight. I decided to put him in the bath after Jason left to take T to VBS.
CJ loves the water, and so when I have the chance, I will put him in the tub with only an inch or two of water so he can play for a little while with less risk of going under water. I usually have to remind him not to splash out of the tub once or twice, but for the most part he is pretty good.
Tonight was a different story.
CJ went nuts! He was spinning in circles splashing with both hands and feet at the same time. He was going from one toy to the next and back again, trying to dump water over his head, standing on his head in the water (in the tripod position) and playing with his toys between his legs ... Oh, and did I mention he was also trying to blow bubbles in the water without getting his tongue wet. :-) LOL
CJ also decided to try to stand up on his own and transition from one side of the tub to the other while in the tub. We are trying to really encourage him to stand on his own without holding on to anything ... so of course, he does it in the only place I have to say "No, CJ!"
Tonight was a different story.
CJ went nuts! He was spinning in circles splashing with both hands and feet at the same time. He was going from one toy to the next and back again, trying to dump water over his head, standing on his head in the water (in the tripod position) and playing with his toys between his legs ... Oh, and did I mention he was also trying to blow bubbles in the water without getting his tongue wet. :-) LOL
CJ also decided to try to stand up on his own and transition from one side of the tub to the other while in the tub. We are trying to really encourage him to stand on his own without holding on to anything ... so of course, he does it in the only place I have to say "No, CJ!"
Meanwhile, I was sitting in the bathroom watching all of this with Coeby in my lap. He found his brother's antics highly amusing, and I think his laughter just egged CJ on. It was nonstop. I actually had to put a towel on the floor to catch any "waves" that came out of the tub. It really was hilarious.
Needless to say, once CJ got out of the tub, he had worn himself out and fell asleep in his little chair watching Wonderpets. :-)
Needless to say, once CJ got out of the tub, he had worn himself out and fell asleep in his little chair watching Wonderpets. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment